Voice is more than just a tool. It is an elaborate experience of expression. I started my voice training when I was seven. Trained in Indian and Western Classical Music, I realized that the voice holds the power for a substantial change in life.
The essence of the power lies in the two elements –
Technique and Expression
Technique is your relationship with the body. Being mindful and present is a demanded state of being. To know expression means a deeper understanding of the functional emotional self. ‘ras’ that ensues thereafter is the amalgamation of feel, delivery, and performance of the artist.
With The Songbird I aim to induce a practical, sustainable, and more meaningful voice teaching methodology that promises technical rewards and expressionist artistry.
The lesson plans are customized according to each individual. Fundamental exercises apart, I try to deliver a unique learning environment with enough space to go at your own pace.
I consider myself more as a consultant, and mentor rather than an academically driven orator.
Who is this for?
- If you’re above the age of 16 and need assistance with developing your voice.
- If you’ve ever had a long-lost dream to explore your voice.
- If you’re interested in public speaking, voice, and vocalizing, the Songbird is a brilliant starting point.
- If you’re a singer and want to discuss a different perspective.
- If you’re trying out new hobbies.
- Practice Journal
- Music Theory for Singers
- Hindustani Classical Music
- Western Classical Music
- Song Analysis, Preparation
- 5 sessions per month
- one on one
- 40-60 minutes each
- flexible and schedule-friendly
5,000/- per month for 5 sessions.
If you are a student/artist, we offer a welcoming price of 3,500/-
Message me on WhatsApp to register, book a trial session, or in case you have any questions.